Monday, June 4, 2012

My Ex Girlfriend

Let me tell you about me and my ex girlfriend. Her name is Lindsay and we had a relationship that lasted for about three years.

We started out as friends and we both knew we were going to be much more than friends just after we met.

Yes people, the sparks were there.

We couldn't get our eyes off of each other. We were friends, but it felt like we were acting like friends.

One day I decided to tell her how I felt about her. She came over to my house to watch baseball.

She told me she wanted to watch baseball. We sat on the couch looking at each other. I knew I had to let it out and tell her.

And I did...

I told her that I wanted to be more than just friends. I wanted her to be my lady. And she told me she had been waiting for a long time to hear me say that.

She also told me that she didn't come over to watch baseball. She wanted to be with me.

So we were a couple.

It all went well for about two and a half years. I noticed that she was trying to tell me she wanted us to have children.

I saw the disappointment in her eyes everytime I told her that I was not ready to be a dad.

Because of that she decided to leave me. I was happy she left...at that moment.

She was my ex girlfriend.

Do You Want Your Ex Girlfriend Back? Click Here If You Miss Your Ex Girlfriend


I was single again and ready for the ladies. So I dated a couple of ladies, but every date didn't feel right.

Why?

I felt I was cheating.

I kept thinking of my ex girlfriend Lindsay. I started to realize how much I had lost.

So my plan was to get her back. I had not seen her for three months. I tried to call her, but she didn't pick up her phone.

I went to her house, but she wasn't there. So I went to her parents and asked them where she was. They didn't want to tell me at first, because they knew what happened. But eventually they did.

She went to South Africa to work as a businessadvisor. She was going to stay
there for six months. (two and a half months had already gone by)
I wanted to see her again and tell her how sorry I was.

So I decided to go to South Africa to win her back. Within three days I arrived in Johannesburg.

I bought some red roses and I went to the address where she was staying.


Lindsay was living huge! I was standing in front of a beautiful white mansion!

I assumed she was working and she was. I sat down and waited for quite a long time for her to come home.

It got dark outside when a taxi cab stopped in front of me. There she was.

Lindsay got out of the cab and she saw me standing there with some red roses.There was a silence while we looked at each other.

I walked to her and offered her the red roses. I told her how much I had missed her and that I wanted her back.

She didn't say anything.

I asked her if she could picture us being together again. She started to cry. I didn't know what to make of that.

She punched me in my stomach, grabbed me and then she kissed me.

She told me she couldn't believe I came to South Africa to win her back. From that moment, we were a couple again.

I went back home happy and she was staying in South Africa for three more months.

When she finally came home, we started building up a future.

We bought a new house, we now have two beautiful children (Kevin & Susan) and our lives have been great.

My life has been great since then!

Have you been reading my story and can you relate? Do you miss your ex girlfriend too and do you want her back? Don't wait too long, my friend!

Do You Want Your Ex Girlfriend Back? Click Here If You Miss Your Ex Girlfriend